Ask yourself the following questions:
- How has your condition affected your relationships, finances, family, or other activities?
- What has it cost you in time, money, happiness, and sleep?
- Where do you picture yourself in the next one to five years if this problem is not taken care of soon?
- What is it worth to you if we could improve your condition?
- Are you willing to make some simple changes that will dramatically change your life?
Now that you are clear about the ways that Neuropathy is affecting your life, you might be wondering about how to get Sanexas treatment.
What is Sanexas treatment?
The Sanexas electrotherapy treats neuropathy and other chronic pain at the source rather than masking pain with medication. It is non-invasive and has minimal side effects. Patients describe the tingling and vibrating pressure of the 20-minute treatment session to be a pleasurable sensation and experience. The average patient will start noticing changes in their symptoms after 6-15 treatments, but some receive relief sooner. It is very important that patients have multiple treatments in order to achieve optimal results.
Is Sanexas treatment Covered by insurance?
Sanexas therapy is a form of pain management that is non-invasive, safe, drug-free, painless treatment that is covered by Medicare and most insurances.
What is Sanexas machine?
WHAT IS SANEXAS. SANEXAS Electric Cell Signaling Machine uses electrical signals to treat pain and circulatory conditions. This electric cell signaling device is much like a traditional TENS unit, but it is larger in size and penetrates deeper which is more effective in reducing pain.
Whats is Electric Cell Signaling?
Electric cell signaling treatment (EST) refers to the use of electronic signal energy waves produced by an ultra-high digital frequency generator (UHdfg). These therapeutic pulsed energy waves are comfortably and non-invasively delivered directly into the body’s desired anatomical region.